Man Who Sold The World Man Who Sold The World

I really enjoy games like this, especially pixel ones. This was really fun, and thankfully not too challenging. It made me think towards the end which was more important. Love the story along with it.

Sandile's Challenge Sandile's Challenge

Not too bad. I found out majority of mistakes people seem to have is either 1.) Pressing enter instead of the submit button. 2.) misspelling the name. or 3.) adding a space in there.

I managed to get all the simple medals but number 8, as the timer never appears. which kinda sticks for me XD Oh well!

Name That Pokemon: R&B Name That Pokemon: R&B

Pretty fun XD Again my only problem is just spelling (I didnt know how to spell exeggcute it drove me crazy...) Still a fun idea!

Apples in the Tree Apples in the Tree

wait.. you drop an apple.. but still have an apple

I think its an interesting game, and while I do like the darker styles, I can;t really say i fell in love with the main girl :o idk man, dolls liek this are a dime adozen to me. and the controls didnt do too well (not just with me, a lot of my friends were playing too on there comps, and had the same issues) Besides that, I do liek the story (I guess there is one?) or the transaction. The idea is fun :) just not my cup of java.

Binary Binary

I IZ A GENIOUS!

I was worried this would be beyond my febal lil mind. But actually, I did pretty well on my own! Managed to nab all the achievements (though I bet i took longer then needed orz) Very gun! Loved it!

Commie Cannon Commie Cannon

and communisty

I like it, pretty fun :) and pixely~

Pee Man - The Game Pee Man - The Game

Actually fun!

Fun game! To bad you cant really heal (or i havent seen anyway of healing)
Though its really fun!

Ucogi's St.Pattys Game Ucogi's St.Pattys Game

score: 1173 orz but i didnt use tab.. I should hav

Very good! the art was done nicelty as well...

:o Happy St. Pattys day I guess... early or late.. not sure

Gyossait Gyossait

i liked ti :(

I honestly really enjoyed this game! I love pixely games like this, and the music really works for me!

Rebuild Rebuild

why cant u all be happy...

Real fun :) A little bit challenging, but in a good way!